Charleston Harbor Tours is the oldest continually operating harbor sightseeing tour company in Charleston, tracing our roots to 1908. Hop aboard the Carolina Belle and cruise by the Civil War’s historic Fort Sumter, Patriots Point, the Battery, and Saint Michael’s Episcopal Church Steeple. You’ll also cruise under the Author Ravenel Bridge. Locals and guests agree our guided, fully narrated boat tours and harbor cruises are among the best things to do in Charleston, SC. See the Holy City the way it was meant to be seen, from the shimmering water on a Charleston Harbor cruise.
Your professional USCG licensed captain will narrate history, sights, and facts about the Charleston Harbor as you pass locations critical to United States history.
While aboard the Carolina Belle, you’ll get close-up views of the Holy City’s most famous and charming sights, including:
- Fort Sumter: One of Charleston’s most popular landmarks, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired
- Confederate and Union army Forts Moultrie and Johnson
- USS Yorktown: the famous World War II “Fighting Lady”
- St. Michael’s Episcopal Church: A survivor of both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, whose steeple was painted black so as not to be an easy target
- Stately homes on the Battery: Symbols of Southern elegance and perseverance
- Cooper River Bridges, including the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge: A state of the art span that accommodates the largest ships in the world
- Dolphins skimming the surface of the water and pelicans diving for food
This family-friendly, relaxing, and insightful cruise is best way to discover the Holy City and its famous Harbor!
The 80-foot Carolina Belle features graceful, classic lines. During your cruise, choose between the boat’s two decks – a climate controlled Main Salon and an Observation Deck – or spend time enjoying the spectacular harbor views from each.
Ask about our combination tours with Palmetto Carriage and Boone Hall Plantation! Book online www.charlestonharbortours.com or call Zerve ticketing at 800-979-3370.