LARGEST CAPACITY CATAMARAN NORTH OF FT. LAUDERDALE!
Palmetto Breeze combines both comfort and speed! She was built in Charleston, SC, and is the ultimate sailing catamaran. This cat is a great vessel for birthdays, weddings, corporate outings, school eco tours, and most any celebratory event.
Palmetto Breeze features a spacious wooden deck. There is covered seating by the “barefoot” bar. You will find 2 bathrooms below and speakers throughout.
Fully insured and U.S. Coast Guard Certified, Palmetto Breeze docks at Shem Creek on the Charleston Harbor. Alternate boarding is available throughout the Lowcountry, including the Isle of Palms for private charters.Charleston Harbor cruises aboard Palmetto Breeze include:
- Dolphin Sails
- Historic Charleston Harbor Cruises
- Sunset Sails
- All charters, public and private, include Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks.
- Cash bar open for scheduled public sails.
- Public tickets are only good for the sail date & time purchased and may not be applied to other cruises.
- Some scheduled public sails include free adult beverages.
- OUTSIDE BEVERAGES PROHIBITED.
PUBLIC CHARLESTON HARBOR CRUISES
Prices from $20 per person, and very each day.