Charleston Travel Map
Local concierges, tour guides, and residents have relied on our map for decades, so can you.
The largest Charleston Travel Map & Guide! Always available! Always free!VIEW CURRENT MAP GUIDE
For 2022, we redesigned our layout to give you:
- Enlarged, easy to navigate Charleston travel map with no complicated graphics.
- Tips and mini-articles on what to see and do, where to eat, shop, and even stay — and how to find it all.
- Key points of interest within the greater Charleston area and distinct downtown neighborhoods.
- Highlighted general information: public parking, restroom, and transportation — including routes for the free local CARTA.
- Special saving offers from area businesses.
Distributed free throughout Charleston and the surrounding Lowcountry
Be sure to tuck a copy in your bag or pocket to help guide you to the best of all there is to see and do in the Lowcountry!
Distribution points include just about anywhere a visitor might go: SC Welcome Centers | Visitor Information Centers | Airports & Car Rental Agencies | Major Hotels & Inns | Restaurants | Retail Stores | Air Force Base | Realtors & Vacation Rental Brokers | Resorts (Kiawah, Seabrook, Sweetwater, Wild Dunes) | Newcomer Relocation Kits | Group Welcome Bags | Bulk mailed to group planners, brides & similar.
Not finding a map near you?
- Single issue requests are mailed — or hand delivered to any Charleston area location — within 24 hours.
- Local convention groups, meetings, and bridal requests are delivered to your meeting or reception site within 24 hours.
- Bulk orders are shipped within 3 days.
Social Media GuidesView our Instagram Guides
Have a guide idea of your own? Contact Us and we’ll feature your business!
Charleston Gateway Magazine
The legacy magazine that started in 1955 is coming back soon! Don’t miss your chance to grab pre-press advertising rates in this cherished local publication – email us today for our Editorial Calendar and Media Kit.